Maa


In the darkness of my life,
You are my sunlight, 
In the gloomy situations so hard, 
You guide me to take the perfect start,
What will I do without you, 
I have no clue
You taught me the patience to hold my emotions,
You taught me the lessons of life so true,
You taught me to be positive come what may
And to worry not on what people say.
My life is so wonderful, all coz of you, 
People like you are actually so few.
You have taught me, smile even while I strive,
You taught me that things have to be alright in the end if its not alright its not the end.
Thanks for making me believe in fairy tales
I Have learned so much from you, 
And, will always do,
All the sacrifices which you made to make me strong, 
All the differences of right and wrong, 
All the reasons which had no meaning,
All the love which you gave without condition, 
So many countless things in addition, 
For every priceless thing you did for me
to make me and mould me
Thank you Maa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust