Nothing is Forever

Pic Courtesy- Google.
I was watching the sand, which was in my hand, Near the shore, where the waves grumble and snore, Far away, was the sound of a band, A moment of distraction, Which was only for a fraction, Led the sand slip from my Palm, Due to which I lost my calm, I wanted to blame the wind, But it was so gentle and so kind, But the reason I so wanted to find, A monk passed by, Whose limit of knowledge was the mighty sky.  I think he was not shy, I asked him about life's uncertainty, Instantly made me understood, What i already have should, It is the relation between the waves and shore, he said, Every relation has a thread, A moment of distraction can cause suffering, Hearing this I was buffering, I asked him why being far did the waves and sand chose, He said, Distance is the only thing that can make close, I asked him what is forever? He just smiled and walked away, Making me realize, nothing is forever! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust