Walking Through

Pic Courtesy- Google
Alone in darkness,
Darkness covers me like a blanket.
And the mist surrounding me,
I feel like there's no way to flee..
As I sit alone in a lifeless jumble of secret thoughts,
Life has become the puzzle of Dots,
Life is like a thread so full of knots,
Sadness has entered voluntarily,
And now it wont subside,
I know coz i tried.
I so need someone to guide,
again and again my existence is denied,
This negative force that breaks my heart and kills my joy.
In the Early hours,
As most should be sleeping,
I walked on the tile with foot so bare,
I came near my study table,
searching for a band,
my eyes automatically fell on the glass full of sand,
that sand was from a far away land.
A land where i feel i belonged,
i so miss that place,
its pace and its rat race.
teardrops running on my cheek,
People who cry are not always weak.
I realized everything happens for a reason,
and sometimes we get friends for a season.
So walking away is the best one can do,
yes only option is walking through.
like the mystic morning dew,
which vanishes when the sun appears,
so Hopefully sadness will disappear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust