Grief

Image courtesy- Google

                                       We think of you in silence, we always speak your name, 

                                      We have only memories and your picture in the frame

We do not need a special day to bring you to our minds

We do not think of you,are impossible to find 

You are now our Guardian angel, watching us from your place of rest, 
Heaven must be a beautiful place,
For God only takes the best. 
Grief is my companion, it takes me by the hand, 
And walks along besides me, in a dark barren land
How long will this lonesome journey last?
How much more can my weary heart bear?
Since your Death, I've been lost in fog.
Too burdened with sorrow and care.

Grief Pours like water,
Draining my heart and my soul,
Leaving me empty
People tell me my sadness will fade, And my tears will reach their end,
Grief and I must complete our journey,
And then may be i'll find happiness again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust