Waiting

Image coutesy:- Google
You made me believe
That relationship was something we could weave

Love was something i needed
Trusting was something you pleaded

I grieve now, that I believed,
And all you did is deceived.

What happened to all the vows?
All the love that was arroused

Its impossible for me to forget now
Its impossible for me to forgive now

Whatever happened to our love
I wish i understood.

I dont know if this is for good
All i know is i always stood.

Waiting, waiting
Trying to understand
Your point of view.

Once all my roads led to you, 
Today we stand on different path

Time changes,
Love fades

All that was same was me...
Waiting waiting
Trying to understand

Now i will wait not
A lesson that life has taught

Enough of tears shed
Enought of fears felt

You froze me to death,
Yet i chose to live
A life without you...

One thing i know for sure is that,
Im frozen forever
Coz i can love not,

Trusting is an issue now
Love can never be arroused

I can only live
Live like a dead body.
The mass inside me evaporated
The blood vanished,
All i am, is a living dead.

Waiting waiting
Trying to understand
Knowing that my wait has no limit.

Still im waiting waiting
trying to understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust