Moment of Love



I am in my room sitting near my french window, sipping hot Chocolate and munching almond cookies. While gazing out to see the sunset in the arms of the ocean, making the majestic sky celebrate its togetherness.

I instantly realize that maybe that is what love is, no expectation of how it might turn out to be, but an unsaid promise of an undying and ever enduring love.

The chirping of birds is the witness of the love the sun has for the ocean. The splashing of waves is the witness of the love the ocean has for the sun. They both live at the moment and find their happy ending.

Maybe over the period of time, the definition of a happy ending has changed from being happy forever to being happy at the moment. And maybe that moment is, a forever that we all failed to notice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust