The Perfect Gift



Are you tired of gifting dresses and soft toys to the lady love of your life? Do you keep thinking about what could be gifted to your girlfriend or wife after all this lockdown is over? If yes then stop scratching your head. I have cracked it for you. So what your girl's heart desires the most is.. ah ah not so soon, go ahead read my entire blog to know the secret.

What women need is sensual, intimate and exquisitely crafted things. Every girl owns it but she always wants more! And, it is something that will always stay close to her heart. You may have guessed it by now- it’s Lingerie! Believe me, when I say this is indeed a very unconventional present but it is sure to win you a few hugs and kisses! And on second thought why stop at Lingerie, there is so much more than you can gift.


Here’s a list of goodies you can include in presenting her the basket of love:

1) BABYDOLL DRESS





For all the Aahsiq in house, I am sure this quarantine must have made you feel so lonely. So are you planning to get cosy once this lockdown is over? Then this fiery red baby doll set is perfect for your lady love. It’s lacy, sexy and will definitely spice things up.

2) STOCK IT UP




Have you always admired celebrities like Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj and Kylie Jenner? Do you love their idea of fashion? Do you know what is common among these celebs? Well, all of them use Bodystockings. It indeed a great style, not only for the bedroom but they’re also perfect for a high fashion red carpet look.

3)BRACE IT ACCORDING TO YOU
Research says that each guy has a preference about what he would want to see the partner wear, whether it’s a whole lot of hot vinyl or a teeny-tiny g-string. Whatever is your preference, you can find the best lingerie that you would want to see her wear on.







You must be thinking who will take the burden of finding such a place?

Well, I have solved that issue too. Here is the link to the place where you can find sensual intimates.



You can follow them on:
Facebook: https://bit.ly/2xBAQlE
Instagram: https://bit.ly/39tvGFF

In case you want to visit the place, here is the Address:

Mere Mohini
FF-21, Maple Tree,
Beside Manichandra Bungalows,
Near Surdhara Circle, Thaltej.
Ahmedabad, India.

In case you want to call and check for a specific item, you can reach them on +91 76986 91649

Hopefully when this lockdown is over you would pamper your beloved with something unconventional, like your love.

I also have coupons to help you save better. For details on coupons please DM me on Instagram.



Once this Quarantine and the threat of Corona Virus is over, Let the season of love begin. Let the cuddles and kisses flow in.

Comments

  1. I'd love any one of these as a gift! With so many people apart, they are going to be spoiled when they are together again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too. No girl can have enough of sensual, intimate and exquisitely crafted things.

      Delete
  2. I am sure that this business is thrilled that you are promoting their products. Nice suggestions for couples gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the nicest thing someone has ever said to me. Thank you so much. You definitely made my day <3

      Delete
  3. Would love these as gifts! Such a great idea for after isolation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very helpful, I am going pick some ideas from here and plan a special hamper for my girlfriend. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope your girlfriend likes the hamper :)

      Delete
  5. These are excellent suggestions. I don't recall any man ever purchasing lingerie for me. I have always had to purchase it as a "gift" to wear for them. Men really need to read your post so they know what to do! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... I really hope and wish that you get stylish lingerie in near future <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust