You

Image courtesy: Google

You.

Yes I am talking to you
You right there reading this
I see guilt in your eyes
I sense fear in your breath
Yes, I know.
You are a murderer
You are an escapist
Don’t pretend you don’t know what I'm talking about
I can see through you
You murdered your dreams
You killed your desires
You tried escaping your feelings
Yet I don't see you upset about it
Instead, you rejoice
And are happy coz the world accepts the fake you
No. Don't call yourself a victim here
You held others hope so high
You forgot your hope had a right to live.
No, you can't undo what you have done
You can't stop running from the rat race now.
It's over.
I have exposed you to yourself,
You are a murderer,
Wearing the mask of a survivor!
And now that you know
You won't be able to forgive yourself
You won't be able to look into the mirror
Don't waste your time here pleading me for forgiveness
Go do what you are best at
Pleasing people.
But I will take you down.
I will bring you to your knees
I will burn you to ashes
And that I promise

Yours ever hating,
Unfulfilled soul calling

Comments

  1. There are many unfulfilled souls around us, we should try and help them find their calling.

    Thanks for sharing Miss Bhawooq.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, let me know how i can be a useful vessel.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I will meet you there

Don't Let them Define You

Star Dust